শনিবার, ২২ অক্টোবর, ২০১১

MARIAH CAREY & NICK CANNON'S TWINS MAKE TV CONSULT!

Hello! Yes you, Meet Moroccan and Monroe!

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon with their 6-month-old twins stay on an interview with Barbara Walters on ABC's"20/20" on Friday night.
Nick said to Barbara "My family gives me everything." " I mean, it's completion." "It's just love," Mariah added. "It's to be a beautiful place."
They welcomed their babies - who they referred as "Dem Babies" -- in April 2011, on their third anniversary. And Mariah explained to Barbara, it wasn't an easy pregnancy.
"Carrying two babies. Unless somebody's been through it, it's difficult to understand what I went through, because my pregnancy was unique in terms of what happened to me."
"I had serious back problems," Nick said. "I was afraid about that I wasn't going to be able to walk properly again."
"They came into the world to a live version," Mariah told Barbara. "The only reason I wanted it to be the live version is because I wanted to hear them the applause upon entering the world."

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন