শুক্রবার, ১৪ অক্টোবর, ২০১১

SWIFT JOINS LIST OF CELEBRITIES TO LAUNCH FRAGRANCE


Note to dudes: Taylor Swift's fragrance might smell good, but it's not for you.
"This fragrance is really for people of all ages and I've had to talk some of my guy friends out of wearing it," Swift said, laughing. "So it's debatable whether it's, you know, for both.
The Grammy-winning country singer launched her own perfume,Wonderstruck, at Macy's in New York on Thursday.
Swift says she is "obsessed" with.
"I wanted it to be a fragrance that I honestly wanted to wear every day," she said. "That's kind of the rule of thumb: Is it good enough? ... Would I want to wear it all the time and give it as presents to my friends? And that ended up happening."




She also said,"I think that fragrance has a lot to do with shaping people's memories in the way that music does. ...If you hear a song for the first time when you are in love with someone and then you break up and you hear the song again a couple years later, it's gonna make you think right back to that moment when you first heard the song,".

"If your boyfriend wears a certain kind of cologne and then you smell it on the street, it's going to immediately make you think of that," she added.


কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন